Montreal – Evenings info BURUNDI
Information sessions for this country are currently available via an online meeting.
Please contact us at 514-287-7290.
Montreal – China Information Sessions
Information sessions take place at our Longueuil office
The next information session:
- Please contact us for the next information session
– Please call at 514-287-7290
To attend, please confirm your presence by calling us at (514) 287-7290 BEFORE attending an information session
Quebec – China Information Sessions
Also in French, these sessions normally take place in one of our volunteer’s homes. Please see the schedule below. You must therefore confirm your presence with by contacting us at (514) 287-7290
TO BE DETERMINED – do not hesitate to contact us for an appointment
English sessions are also available on appointment, at your convenience.
Montreal – Philippines Information Sessions
IMPORTANT : Information sessions are not scheduled for the moment, please refer to the “Philippines” page of this website.
Quebec – Philippines Information Sessions
IMPORTANT: Information sessions are not scheduled for the moment, please refer to the “Philippines” page of this website.
These information sessions may vary in format according to each region they are given. However, the contents of the sessions is standard, they are designed to give pre adoption information to parents who want to know more about the adoption procedures (for the moment, in China or in the Philippines). The contents of the information sessions includes the following :
- Formons une Famille : its history, its values, services and structure (volunteers)
- Adoption procedures : admissibility, role of the Youth Protection Services, preparing and processing an adoption application
- The child : his/her living conditions, health, legal status
- The country : its culture, its politics